For 12 years we have been creating innovative venues and creative experiences in culture and knowledge.
Porto, 1998. Throughout its 12 years of activity Sete Pés has provided consulting to cultural policies, strategies and management; has developed master plans for cultural facilities; has carried out studies and performance management; has developed projects and cultural events; has carried out diagnosis to training needs and vocational training programs; has set up exhibitions and educational projects; has developed communication projects for science, and carried out editorial management; and has held workshops and conferences.
We work for a great variety of organizations – Municipalities; Museums; Theatres and Networks of Theatres; Cultural Centres; Cultural Capitals; Foundations; Universities; Entrepreneurial Associations; Regional Authorities, and Companies.
- Interface management territory-culture-creative activities and economic activities
- Management of cultural facilities (organizational diagnosis; organizational re-definition of functions).
- Management of human resources (diagnosis of training needs; training programs/courses; performance management; development of competencies)
- Definition of cultural strategies and creative activities.
- Design of Master Plans for cultural and creative facilities.
- Design of cultural and creative projects
- Design of communication and educational projects for science (exhibitions, events)
- Editorial management
- Application of creative methodologies and techniques
- Application of methodologies for civic participation.
+ than 100 projects have been designed or monitored.
+ than 150 vocational training courses, training diagnosis, performance assessments.
+ than 50 organizations are our customers.
To know more please visit BACKGROUND.